We are looking for Mechanical Engineer to work with our Life Science client in New Orleans, LA. Do you have a passion for Machines? Then we would love to hear from you.
Our client is a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
New graduate or someone with? 5 years’ experience; not looking for a program manager type, need an energetic go-getter. High potential to become a full-time role.
FSAE formula student program, Solidworks, Ansys, C# or C++.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
• Works independently and possesses a level of functional expertise necessary to influence and execute technical and project delivery execution
• Apply engineering fundamentals and 1st order engineering principles to establish and/or confirm expected performance.
• Independently design and conduct material science experiments with additive manufacturing technologies.
• Provide clear and complete analysis documentation in accordance with GE engineering procedures. Analysis results typically provided in an engineering report for use by external customers.
• Prepare using Solid works mechanical drawings, thermodynamic analysis, detailed drawings, and assembly models complete with calculated dimensions and tolerances.
• Hands on experience with polymer or metal additive manufacturing systems
• Object oriented programming language experience
• Familiarity with AC/DC electrical systems, wiring, schematics.
• Genuinely passionate about manufacturing, cutting edge technologies, and being hands-on when needed.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Mechanical Engineer, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.