Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Engineering Technician who will Assist in performing diverse and complex assignments in support of product development
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
Assignments may include, but are not limited to set up and running of data acquisition equipment for tests, carrying out experiments, troubleshooting, and reporting documenting results of tests and measures, lead compliance and quality activities, and train other team members.
Key responsibilities essential functions include:
- Utilizing initiative and independent judgment, construct and assist in evaluating engineering models.
- Perform basic trouble shooting encompassing multiple variables and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- Conduct experiments and diagnostic tests, as required to draw conclusions.
- Perform software and hardware evaluation and implement plans using knowledge of product, system operation, inter module interactions, engineering tools, and interactive software tools as required.
- Provide strong individual contributions in the context of achieving team goals.
- Provide technical leadership by assisting others in troubleshooting, answering questions and seeking engineering assistance.
- Train other team members through technical communications and or presentations.
- Lead compliance and quality activities by looking for defect trends, learning about quality issues and concessions and passing information to other technicians.
- Serve as the technical expert on new product introductions by providing feedback to engineering and manufacturing personnel as new products are developed and new procedures are implemented. Utilize basic technical communications throughout the new product cycle to improve internal models and or externally sourced components in terms of system performance, reliability, functionality, and serviceability.
- Provide evaluation, constructive feedback and leadership in the development of internal and external engineering, manufacturing, or service documentation. May lead, develop, and execute training plans as required.
- Limited direction is given in the execution of job related activities.
- Associates degree, or a High School diploma and 5 years technical experience
- Advanced proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem solving techniques and previous experience
- Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and implement corrections to the existing design or process
- Advanced proficiency to understand and interpret complex technical information.
- Demonstrated proficiency to utilize and modify computerized work systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information
- Demonstrate an ongoing effort to maintain knowledge of current technology
- Ability to communicate using local language