| || |
We have an immediate opening for a “Logistic Specialist” for a 02 months contract assignment in Marlborough, MA
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for managing shipments, reporting transportation metrics, identifying trends across global transportation methods and practices, providing visibility through projects and tools, ensuring that internal customers’ needs are met, and that company policy and international trade compliance regulations are adhered to.
- Continuous internal communication with global pole managers/transportation teams
- Assist with vendor management across the supply chain
- Implementation of tools and dashboards for metric visibility and communication
- Analysis of transportation spend and tie to the financial ledger
- Drive data analysis and business case development for key projects
- Coordinating and communicating shipment delivery requirements with freight forwarders
- Primary contact for global affiliates in reference to the logistics process
- Responsible for timely, accurate and complete record keeping
- Support standardization of transportation processes across the region
- Working cross-functionally with sourcing, operations, supply chain and finance to identify improvement opportunities and implement successful changes.
- Support warehousing optimization/Lean projects
- Perform logistics distribution duties in compliance with current GDP/GMP as per annual GDP/GMP Training and local procedures’ (Core Imaging Only)
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of experience working in logistics, engineering, or supply chain management; OR a High School diploma/GED and 5 years of work experience in logistics, engineering, or supply chain management
- Experience in logistics or supply chain modeling & simulation.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global team environment
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of time.
Desired Characteristics Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Logistics, Engineering or Supply Chain
- Demonstrated logistics leadership of multiple facilities in a similar industry
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
- Excellent project management, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to energize, develop and influence at all levels within an organization
- Creates energy to deliver company goals through creation and comprehensive communication of practical “hands-on” operational plans and strategies
- Proven growth leadership skills demonstrating clear perspective and understand factors impacting GEHC businesses and our suppliers.
- Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience with communicating with others from different countries and cultures.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.