Sr. Technology Associate, Bethesda, MD
May 15, 2019 – June 30, 2019
Skill and Role Summary: Key Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate expert level proficiency in multiple Java based platforms and Package implementations.
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design.
- Understand the steps required to deploy an application.
- An ability to act as a mentor to other technical staff is critical.
- 5+ plus years overall experience in professional software engineering. Working experience as a consultant across several domains/firms with an exposure to different technology platforms and architecture models is a huge plus.
- 2+ years of play /akka framework hands-on experience
- Expert understanding in Java/J2EE/.NET/Spring Suite, SOA, ESB, WSO 2 Messaging, BPM, BRMS, Event Processing technologies.
- Implementation and Development experience in Integration technologies and architectures (for e.g., Service Orchestration, Service Choreography, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging middle ware, etc.)
- Experience in reviewing technical decisions and articulate pros/cons of technology options based on personal experience, industry knowledge, and best practice
- Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
- Experience working with latest front end experience frameworks e.g. react, vue etc.
- Hands on experience building APIs using SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, JMS, WS, etc.
- Strong experience in version control systems such as Git and RTC
- Strong communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
- Experience in the design of cloud native applications
- Proficient in the Agile SDLC development