Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” companies? They are currently looking for a “Documentation Specialist” to support their facility in Westborough, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
The Writing Specialist will compose standard operating procedures (SOP) for new product introduction projects and the current manufacturing process.
- Create, revise, and/or archive documents in the document control system.
- Document control and assembly of engineering documents in support of the operation
- Prepare/participate in design reviews for product development.
- Ensures all required signatures are included on project documentation
- Support Document Change Request (DCR) processes; the word-process final version of new or revised documents for approval
- Resolve documentation issues with the collaboration of subject matter experts and technical staff
- Create new and revise existing SOPs, training guides, and checklists as necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or a related discipline or 5 years of document control experience
- Experience: 3-5 years of related experience in clerical, change control process management, administrative related disciplines.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Computer skills required. Knowledge with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, OneNote, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Mechanical Engineer professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.