The Ian Martin Group is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a 02+ months contract, 100% Remote assignment with potential extension. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible to help in the development of the Open3D project.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
Looking for someone with:
- Experience programming in C++11, C++14
- Knowledge of multi-platform programming (Linux, Windows and Mac)
- Outstanding software engineering skills
- Experience using Git and GitHub workflows
- Knowledge of the AGILE methodology
- Experience using a project management tool: JIRA / ASANA / other
- Experience using Git and related tools
- Domain-specific skills
- Knowledge of rendering pipelines: Filament/UnrealEngine4/Unity
- Knowledge of Vulkan, OpenGL, WebGL
Applicants with a minimum Bachelor’s degree or Higher will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.