Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility company in Michigan? They are currently looking for an EPMO Standards Lead to support their facility in Jackson, Michigan. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
- Work with PMO to establish process standards and best practices, covering project lifecycles, from project initiation through planning, execution, monitoring, control and closeout
- Develop standards and documentation while maintaining the organization’s standards and meeting compliance
- Interact with other business units, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Project Managers and Project Control teams to gather expertise for inclusion, adaption, and alignment of process and best practices
- Work with the supporting organizations to identify, research, analyze and resolve standards issues and provide guidance on EPMO standards.
- Utilize industry best practices on project methodologies, and technologies for continuous improvement.
- 10+ years of related Project Management and/or Project Controls experience
- Demonstrated experience working on complex projects, preferably in energy utility or construction
- Significant risk management and mitigation experience
- Experience with contracts and procurement management for projects
- Ability to facilitate a mixed group of stakeholders to identify process requirements and drive to a consensus on process standards
- Technical writing expertise for the development of a process, work instructions, job aids, and other related documentation
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent required.