Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility company in Missouri? They are currently looking for a GIS Specialist to support their facility in St. Louis, Missouri. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: GIS Specialist
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Duration: 6 Months Contract (Temporary-to-Direct Hire)
- Create web maps and provide documentation for end-users of web mapping applications, Esri mobile applications (Collector, Explorer, and Survey123), ArcMap, and ArcGIS Pro
- Automates processes using Model Builder and/or FME.
- Create and manage GIS content in ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise.
- Perform geospatial analysis (site selection, vegetation analytics, remote sensing) using vector, raster, and point cloud data.
- Interface with users in various job functions to determine requirements and satisfy needs with custom GIS applications.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in GIS, Engineering, Engineering Technology, Information Technology or related technical field required.
- Five or more years of GIS experience is required. Three years of experience with Esri based products is required.
- A graduate degree (masters or doctoral degrees) in GIS or other closely related discipline (e.g. IT-related, Engineering, Geography, Forestry, Environmental Science) may be considered in lieu of two or four years of related experience respectively.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a high incidence of changing requirements, analyze and clarify ambiguous requests/instructions, meet aggressive deadlines, and manage large workloads required.
- Experience with Python and FME preferred. Familiarity with enterprise architecture and infrastructure preferred.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.