Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility company in Missouri? They are currently looking for a IT Business Process Specialist to join their team. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Location: Sunset Hills, MO
Duration: March 2020 (possible extension)
Work with vendor Alden to get familiar with the Alden One software and how to process permitting requests, billing requests, and audit requests through company workflows that will be built into the software. Work with vendor in evaluating how Alden One software can be integrated with Maximo, ESRI and CSS. Ability to retrieve data from database using SQL for either reporting options or transferring data to external systems.
- 10+ years of data analysis experience including ETL and Data Mining
- advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel functions and formulas.
- Experience creating SQL queries
- Used advanced MS Excel functionality to perform ad-hoc data analysis and create reports for Operations Department teams.
- Conceptualized and developed integrated data mining and tracking system; collected customer behavior and financial information.
- Utilized MS Excel Power Query and Power Pivot functionality to extract, transform, and load (ETL) customer data from disparate sources.
- Vendor Relationship Management experience
- Successfully planned and managed multiple cross-departmental projects and managed vendor relationship during pilot program for third-party platform and communicated progress and overall status to stakeholders daily.
- Proficient in Microsoft 2010 ¡V2016 software including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, OneNote, and GP.
- Microsoft CRM power user.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Business Problem Solving
- Data Analysis
- SQL Reporting
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure
- Bachelor's degree required.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.