The Ian Martin Group is seeking a Recruiting/ Staffing Manager for a long-term contract assignment in Morristown, NJ. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible to manage & conduct recruitment in a professional or technical area and execute recruitment strategies within the specified organization
Our client is a multinational technology company, that specializes in providing business communications and services.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
Looking for someone with:
- 5 – 7 years’ experience with full life cycle recruiting in a technology environment (Telecom/Telecommunication Preferred)
- Experience recruiting and hiring junior to senior level employees
- Proven experience sourcing talent from a variety of channels
- Strong negotiating and organizational skills; attention to detail
- Knowledge of ATS (SAP Successfactors a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants with Associates degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.