We have an immediate opening for a Social Media Coordinator on a 6 month assignment extension beyond, in New York City, NY, USA.
The Social Media coordinator is responsible for assisting the Social Media Manager with all Social Media & Employee Engagement programs through Akamai by helping with creating and scheduling content and assisting with reporting.
This position reports into the Social Media Manager in New York, NY.
- Assist in the management of social campaigns from briefing to reporting Work with Social Media Manager to create content for corporate social media channels.
- Responsible for scheduling and approving content for Dynamic Signal, which is Akamai’s employee communications platform to drive reach, productivity and advocacy for our employees and their audiences.
- Use of social listening tools and to help inform internal stakeholders.
- Helps monitors overall landscape and industry trends including new platforms and competitor activity.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of social platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.
- Strong writing for social channels.
- Experience working with Social Media Management Platforms a plus (e.g. Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Ads Manager)
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Desired Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent analytical, data driven strategy, and project management skills.
- Experience with social media in a B2B brand
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.