We have an immediate opening for a Construction Coordinator III for a Two Month assignment in Niagara Falls, NY.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in construction, operation and maintenance of Underground and Overhead facilities with strong understanding of National Grid Construction Standards and work methods.
- 2-year Degree in a related engineering discipline and/or significant relevant construction experience, education and development in all aspects of utility distribution line construction operations; Underground and Overhead.
- Strong knowledge of Federal, State, OSHA, local, company Safety and Environmental rules and regulations.
- Ability to read job cards, prints, specifications, drawings, schematics, one-line diagrams, instructional information and contract documents to construct, maintain and troubleshoot overhead and underground lines and equipment.
- Thorough understanding of electrical principles and the hazards associated with electrical distribution work.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of company maintenance practices, safe work practices, Clearance & Control rules and Labor contracts.
- Field experience with switching and tagging, and ability to qualify as a higher authority/control authority.
- Hands-on experience with successful delivery of challenging Underground and Overhead construction projects.
- Able to travel throughout the service territory and willing to work extended hours when job requires and for system emergencies.
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving history required.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.