Do you want to work for the largest Chemical Manufacturing company? They are currently looking for a Software Developer II to support their facility in Whitehouse, Ohio. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Software Developer II
Location: Whitehouse, Ohio
Duration: Until Sept. 2020
- Senior Full Stack Developer (Front End Angular 7.0 and Backend C#) to develop custom solutions within an existing application framework.
- Must be able to successfully demonstrate the ability to code, test, document and deploy a solution.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team, with the ability to communicate a must.
- A Senior Developer can expect a higher work load than a Junior Developer while also leading and coaching junior developers to amplify the team’s future production capabilities.
- Though full stack, this role requires a high standard of Angular 7 Development (NOT ANGULAR JS)
- Software developer to develop custom solutions within an existing application framework.
- Coding within a previously started application as well as completely brand-new development
- Maintain code quality throughout the assignment
- Ability to debug, test, and correct code issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology from an Accredited University in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering with a specialization in Software Development or Computer/Software Engineering and solid understanding and skill in Object Oriented Programming
- At least 3 years of Software Development Work Experience
- At least 1 year of Software Development Experience in Angular 2.0+ (not Angular JS) as well as 2+ additional years of experience one or more of the following languages:
- HTML 5
- Experience in creating applications that include two-way API’s, (SOAP and REST)
- Experience in programming driven data transformation, with an extensive focus on transformation of data.
- Previous study, certification, and/or experience with Agile Scrum methodologies according to Scrum.org and/or Scrum Alliance
- Ability to manage time effectively and complete work before the end of an Agile Scrum Sprint Cycle
- Familiarity with reading and creating complex flow charts
- Competency in achieving 90%+ Unit Test Coverage
- Conceptual familiarity with Microsoft Azure
- Have a passion to go above and beyond while achieving solid goal completion in a strict 40-hour schedule
Nice to Have
- 3+ Years Software Development in Angular and 3+ Years in C#
- Angular Skillsoft/V3Skill/Udemy/Coursera Certification
- Other certifications for Angular and C# including Certificates of Completion
- Agile Scrum Fundamentals, Product Owner or Scrum Master Certifications
- RXJS training or certifications
- NodeJS training or certifications
- MS SQL training or certifications
- Experience with Azure Monitor
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.