Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” company in Ohio? They are currently looking for an “Project Specialist” to support their facility in East Cleveland, OH. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
The Project Specialist (PS) is responsible for aiding in planning, scheduling, and assisting the Project Management Team throughout any and all phases of the Project with documentation, process, and other related support activities.
The Project Specialist role may focus on a core function / project deliverable and provide support to numerous projects concurrently. The PS focal area could range from such activities as coordination of:
- site audit surveys and lighting design development.
- supply chain progress and shipment status.
- installation progress or issues.
- project administrative (financial, quality, etc.) documentation.
The PS is expected to work cross-functionally with Customers, Labor Contractors, and Supply Chain to provide an exceptional service experience for Current’s customers.
- Coordinate all administrative aspects of a project or projects from start to finish and/or work under direct supervision of Project Team
- Perform data analysis as required in support of Lead/Senior Project Manager
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate project risks
- Proactively monitor scope to ensure what was agreed to is delivered
- Maintain schedule to ensure work is assigned and completed per committed dates
- Coordinate customer and supplier interfaces on behalf of Project Management Team
- Manage multiple requests, prioritize, and provide timely resolution
- Support metrics collection, formatting, and presentation for review
- Establish and maintain project documentation and records
- Provide document control support for customer and supplier submittals
- Proactively reach out to Project Management Team with status of open items
- Proactively disseminate project information to internal and external stakeholders over the duration of the project
- Maintain change control log with customer and contractor (if applicable)
- Monitor progress and provide regular updates through the life-cycle for designated projects. Provide problem analysis and corrective action as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year accredited university or college, associate degree from accredited college or university with minimum 2 years of applicable experience, or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience with project-based work, customer fulfillment, supply chain, and/or logistics
- Must be detail oriented with superior organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
- Ability to effectively interface with internal and external customers at multiple organizational levels
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including virtual and electronic communications
- Possess a sense of urgency