We are seeking a Manufacturing Technician who will be responsible for operating complex equipment and analytical tools in an ESD environment for a 12 months contract assignment in Hillsboro, OR
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Non-standard processing and problem-solving, as well as actual processing of state-of-the-art device.
- Primary job duties are to maximize output using constraint management techniques while sustaining process, equipment issues, training and cross training cluster members while building a self-sustaining cluster team.
- Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
- Basic math skills are required. Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.
- There is a lot of walking and standing in this position. Some areas are sit down, but more common is walking and standing.
Applicants with bachelor’s degree or higher will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.