The Ian Martin Group is seeking a DevOps Engineer for a short-term contract assignment in Hillsboro, OR. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for maintaining the health of the software repositories, ensuring that the software can be successfully built and is working all the time.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
Looking for someone with:
- Min 2+ years of DevOps experience including implementation of configuration management software (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS) administration including networking (TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS etc. protocols)
- Knowledge of Python/Bash/Ruby or equivalent scripting languages
- At least basic knowledge of container technologies (Docker/Warden/Kubernetes)
- Experience in designing, monitoring and supporting a large-scale & highly available hosting infrastructure
- Experience with administering/tuning relational (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and No-SQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase)
Applicants with bachelor’s degree or above with 2+ year of related work will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.