Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for an: Hardware Engineering Technician on a 02 months possible extension beyond, in Hillsboro, Oregon, USA.
3+ years of experience
- Lab power supplies
- Digital Multi-meter.
- Schematics reading
- Microsoft Excel.
- Soldering through-hole and surface mount components (0603)
- Minimum education: AS degree in EE, EET, or similar field. (Someone with an AS degree working toward a BS degree is preferred)
- Must be able to install and configure hardware and software in PC systems.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions is a must.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced fluid environment.
- Need to be self-motivating, driven, and willing to learn.
- Experience with PCIe Gen 3 Testing nice to have.
- Circuit board debug skills is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cadence and schematic software is a plus.
- All interviews to be in person. Candidates should come dressed comfortable to go into the lab to test on soldering (Suits, dresses, etc. not needed)
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.