Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for an Hardware Rework Technician – IV on a 04 months long assignment extension beyond, in Hillsboro, OR USA.
- Must be able to solder and perform circuit and board rework on surface mount components.
- To implement Engineer Change Orders. Must be able to read schematics and board Iayout drawings as well. o Knowledge of Allegro and schematic software is a plus.
- Responsible for system assembly, bring up, and debug.
- PC Compliant and able to install and configure hardware and software in systems.
- Perform routine data collection and system maintenance.
- Experienced with hard drive imaging and configuring.
- Knowledgeable with standard operating systems Windows .
- USB and Firmware knowledge is a plus.
- General PC assembly knowledge; ability to assemble system from stock components is also required.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions is a must.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced fluid environment.
- Need to be self motivating and driven. HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.