Our Public Client in Toronto/ Mississauga /Ottawa – ON is looking to hire a Security Architect for a 4+ months of contract role with high possibility of extension.
As a Security Architect is responsible to provide a depth of experience and thought leadership to the analysis, forecasting and management of security solutions in the Azure environment, with support connectivity between the Azure and on-premise environment. Analyses technical problems and develops tactical plans.
Understand vulnerability testing, risk analyses, securing tenants and security assessments. Ability to work with various teams to discuss IT security processes and procedures. Understand firewalls and intrusion detection systems. SAML. OAUTH. PKI. SSO.
• 5-7 years of position related experience.
• Experience with Azure IaaS environment.
• At least one IT security related certification.
• Linux and Windows experience
• Knowledge of Azure NSGs, ASGs
• Knowledge of Network Virtual Appliances (NVAs) on Azure
• Knowledge of building a compliant Remote Access solution
• Knowledge with infrastructure automation tools
Nice to Have:
• Experience with infrastructure automation tools
• Knowledge of Unix operating system
• Azure Active Directory experience
• Active Directory experience
• Secret Management experience
• Experience implementation compliant Remote Access solutions
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”