Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Water Process & Treatment service companies. We are looking for a Customer Application Engineer to join our team!
Job Title: Customer Application Engineer
Location: Trevose, PA 19053
Duration: 12 months
This is an operational role responsible for providing robust deployment and delivery of the client cloud-based platform, Insight. Insight is an Asset Performance Management (APM) application that combines advanced data and analytics to help water treatment professionals make better business decisions, eliminate unplanned downtime, and lower operating costs.
- Facilitate cross-functional coordination with internal and external stakeholders to deliver InSight and other digital service solutions to customers in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Work with customer or site IT personnel to troubleshoot data logging and transmission issues
- Remote device lifecycle management
- Provide phone technical support to customers and the sales team daily to facilitate orders
- Testing new hardware and software to provide customers with new data logging solutions
- Deliver InSight demos or provide new user training (as needed)
- Continuous Improvement – Generate ideas for improving the application or delivery process through automation, new tools, or simplification initiatives
- Knowledge of AWS, Microsoft SQL Server, and/or Oracle databases
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and able to work with groups and drive to completion
- Ability to prioritize, organize work, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a wide variety of teams and individuals in global locations
- Willingness to work later shift (11am-8pm EST)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Data Science (or equivalent field) from an accredited university or college
- Some experience / familiarity with the Python programming language
- Willingness to learn and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Some IT networking knowledge and/or experience
- Great communication skills (written and verbal).