We are looking for a Lead Salesforce B2B Commerce/Cloud Craze Developer, for a contract opportunity with one of our clients. Working onsite, they will be supporting the team with developing eCommerce web applications on the SFCC B2B platform.
- Working with the team on new projects, from initial interaction with clients during the requirements discovery phase through implementation and deployment of the completed project.
- Leading the technical direction during design and development processes by driving decisions and coordinating efforts.
- Providing insight and effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate how the SFCC B2B solution will be leveraged to meet business demands on new projects.
- Engineering leading-edge systems and solutions for business in the water industry.
- Driving the technical culture forward as a thought leader among our team.
- Working experience with the eCommerce development process in an agile environment and the ability to create solutions for common questions/concerns on this type of platform
- Strong problem-solving, analytic, conceptual and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with integrations to back-end systems, other systems in the Salesforce landscape
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Ability to lead and mentor a team developers working on eCommerce solutions
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical area or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience working in an IT environment
- 4+ years of experience on Salesforce & Force.com platform
- 2+ years of experience in integration of systems using web APIs
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce configuration and administration
- 3+ years of experience with Agile or iterative development methodologies
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- 2+ years of experience working on Salesforce Portal and Communities
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Experience with Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud (formerly known as Cloud Craze)
- Experience on Java/.Net and Database languages
- Experience with distributed source control systems (i.e. Git)
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) and deployment (CD) tools (i.e. Jenkins, Apache Ant, SalesforceDX)
- Experience on integration platforms & tools like MuleSoft and Informatica