We have an immediate opening for a Compliance Analyst in Providence, Rhode Island.
This contract role is an exciting opportunity on the fast-paced Jurisdiction team with an established utility company looking for someone with 5+ years of experience in planning, organizing and delivering impactful service improvements in complex technical environments involving multiple stakeholders. In this role, you will showcase your analytical and multi-tasking skills by identifying and implementing improvement opportunities as well as establishing c continuous assessment process to ensure regular review and response to standards on an on-going basis.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Partner with internal stakeholders across various business units, functions & jurisdictions.
- Understand current jurisdictional landscape and inherent gaps business standards
- Plan and lead meetings with key stakeholders to:
- Review short & long-term solutions/action plan on a regular basis to drive progress
- Review and get confirmation on closure on existing compliance gaps
- Produce effective information and reporting to provide insight on operational processes
- Establish governance framework for tracking, reporting progress and evidencing enduring controls
- Provide technical guidance, support and coaching
Required Skills/ Experience:
- A BS/BA college degree or higher in a technical discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and exceptional communication skills with demonstrated ability to build rapport with business clients and articulate complex technical solutions in business terms
- Familiarity with industry standard compliance and security frameworks
- Professional certification in an audit and compliance related area, is a plus
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.