Our Client is one of the world's largest electric utility companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Financial Analyst in Reading, PA
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- Assist management and co workers, following well-defined practices and procedures while demonstrating a solid commitment to all aspects of safety.
- Conduct business-specific research, gather data, and compile reports and summaries while providing sound internal and/or external customer service.
- Actively seek formal and informal learning opportunities to better understand procedures (based on proficiency level above).
- Develop effective working relationships with employees in own work group and establish a strong foundation in policies, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word
- Demonstrate a questioning attitude to learn, produce results, and develop relationships (based on proficiency level above)
- Knowledge of basic research techniques
- Desire to continue to learn and grow, work across and deliver results (based on proficiency level above)
- Display analytical abilities, including problem solving and decision making (based on proficiency level above)
- Deliver quality, accurate work within established deadlines (based on proficiency level above)
- Basic communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Time management skills