We have an immediate opening for an Document Control Manager long term contract role in Waltham, MA.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Gathers and catalogs Project Documentation
- Material and equipment documents
- Quality documents
- Contract documents
- Financial documents
- Legal and regulatory documents
- Other project related documents including historical documents
- Work in conjunction with the Quality Manager
- Become proficient with the EPC contractors document system
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
- Report to Project Management functionally
- Report to the Director Process and Performance administratively
- Develop document control file and coding system to recognized standards
- Render document attributes and key words for document searching functions
- Maintains Document Control files and site
- Ensures daily backups of Document Control files
- Ensures integrity of the Document Control System
- Document Control System must be auditable
- Training and/or experience in Project document control
Work will be at the Project site
Prefer a local candidate
This role will work with little to no supervision
Ability to work a full 40 week when required, willingness to work overtime a plus Minimum of 20 hours a week
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.