Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Software Engineer on 06 month assignment extensions beyond, in Santa Clara, CA. USA.
Design, development and maintenance of software modules for stateless REST services interfaces (web services). We need a proactive player, with cloud & backend services experience to deliver the next wave of features for the sport’s immersive media domain. Those services range from data aggregators to media content managers.
- 3+ years of designing and developing backend systems in a professional work environment.
- 3+ years working with OO and functional programming languages, such as Scala, Java and/or Python.
- 3+ years successfully delivering web-based solutions, middleware and B2B services in a commercially available product.
- 2+ years of data management experience (structure & databases, process data streams, ETLs).
- 2+ years of experience working with SQL, NoSQL, graph and unstructured databases.
- 2+ years of expertise in security, scaling, and load balancing.
- 1+ years delivering solutions that run in EC2/Lambdas (AWS), ECS (Alibaba Cloud) and/or other CSPs.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of AWS/Alibaba Cloud offerings and technologies stack.
- Experience using & developing automation tools.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Experience with data exchange (XML, JSON, dynamic content).
- Experience with Git or any other version-control systems.
- Experience delivering solutions that require WebSocket’s and/or SSE.
- Fast learner, proactive, excellent communicator and get-things-done mindset.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.