Our client, a market leading integrated oil company is looking for a Risk Based Integrity Engineer to supports the development, implementation and sustainment of the Risk Based Integrity Management (RBIM) Program for pressure equipment, piping, storage tanks and fired heaters. This includes providing technical support and coordination to all parties involved in the program as well as developing and implementing processes and procedures.
This is a 12-month contract located in Lloydminster, Saskatchewan.
What you will be doing…
- Support the implementation and sustainment of the client’s RBIM Program for prioritizing maintenance and inspection activities that meets or exceeds provincial and federal regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate operations, maintenance, engineering and inspection personnel to optimize existing asset reliability by providing technical and RBIM program support through training and process development.
- Support RBIM Program sustainment activities including risk assessments and inspection planning
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the RBIM Program, procedures and processes
- Participate in industry networks to ensure industry recommended integrity and reliability practices are explored and considered for adoption in the RBIM Program.
- Support planning activities provide guidance to RBIM data gathering exercise including validation of required documentations, review of systemized PFDs and circuitized P&IDs.
- Review RBIM data upload quality and provide program data loading support, ensure import data workbook (IDW) quality meet RBIM program data collection requirements.
- Perform initial risk assessment, able to coordinate and facilitate team risk assessment review sessions, including Production Loss Consequence assessment.
What you will need to succeed…
- Materials, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or Technologist.
- Professional Status (P.Eng. or Professional Licensee).
- Minimum of 5 years working in the field of Risk Based Integrity Management in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry.
- Experience includes:
- RBI implementation experience.
- Operating experience.
- Experience with integrity software tools
- Inspection/reliability, risk assessments and risk-based inspections, condition assessment, root cause analysis, failure investigation, corrosion control and mitigation, and fitness of service assessments for pressure equipment, piping and tanks.
- Willing to relocate to Lloydminster.
- Working knowledge of API Recommended Practice API 510, API 570, API 571, API 580, API 581, API 650, API 653, and API 579.
- Working knowledge of ABSA documents AB-505 and AB-506.
Nice to Haves
- Project Management Professional designation.
- Minimum of 5 years working in the field of fitness of service assessments for pressure equipment, piping and tanks.
- Knowledge of materials of construction, selection, limitation, use and welding problems associated with different materials.
- Thorough knowledge of Risk based inspection tools, Lloyds Register Capstone – RBMI software.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.