Our mining client is looking for an Engineering Project Manager for a 12 month contract located in Saskatoon Saskatchewan with frequent visits to mining sites located in northern Saskatchewan.
What you will be doing…
- Management of small to medium projects to support northern mine and mill sites.
- Projects will be in both development and delivery phases.
- Project Manager is responsible for management of stakeholders and team members to achieve the desired project outcomes as described by the project sponsor.
- Project Manager is responsible for assembly of funding requests, project planning, schedule creation/management, cost management, packaging strategy, reporting, change management, etc.
What you will need to succeed…
- Experience working on mining projects or other industrial projects.
- Skilled with MS Project software and other MS products.
- Experience with SAP and Prism software is considered an asset.
- Motivated, self starter with excellent leadership skills.
- Degree in Engineering considered an asset.
- PMP designation considered an asset.
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.