Do you want to work for one of the largest Nuclear companies in South Carolina? They are currently looking for an Implementation Manager II to support their facility in York, North Carolina. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Implementation Manager II
Duration: Until Dec. 2019
Location: York, North Carolina
- The Implementation Manager manages and implements support for specified projects.
- Develops a strategic vision for the implementation or change process and how this vision will meet the needs of the client/end-user.
- Confers with clients/end-users on solution, offers beneficial alternatives, and acts as trusted advisor.
- Delivers total solution to client/end-user.
- Develops and reviews project plan.
- Determines key objectives, milestones, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Confers with project staff to outline project plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Integrates the implementation process to maximize resource utilization and client/end-user satisfaction.
- 7+ yrs. of related experience and 2 yr. associate technical degree
- OR 10+ yrs. of experience in lieu of degree.
- Nuclear Experience Preferred
- Experienced working with Polar Cranes
- Experience with removal and replacement of Reactor Coolant Pump Motors
- Advanced Rigger experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.