Do you want to work for one of the largest Nuclear companies in South Carolina? They are currently looking for a Planner II to support their facility in York, South Carolina. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Planner II
Duration: Until July. 2020
Location: Catawba Nuclear Plant (Projects) – York, South Carolina
- Facilitate implementation of the annual work plan for all projects on the planning horizon.
- Consult with stakeholders to gather annual work plan data, set priorities, and make adjustments needed to effectively match work and resources for work balance (levelization).
- Deliver a cost effective and efficient resource plan to the scheduling function.
- Monitor and optimize long range implementation plan and direct required schedule changes.
- Initiate and conduct monthly work plan meetings with stakeholders to ensure that business goals and objectives are being met by adhering to the plan and making necessary adjustments.
- Minimum of +5 years of experience.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.