Do you want to work for one of the largest Nuclear companies in South Carolina? They are currently looking for a Project Manager II to support their facility in Southport, North Carolina. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Project Manager II
Duration: Until May 2020
Location: Southport, North Carolina
- This position has single point accountability, under the general direction of the Manager of Nuclear Projects.
- The Project Manager II (PM-II) position is responsible for the management, or the assistance of managing, all phases of project planning and execution to ensure all project success factors are met, including but not limited to scope, schedule, cost, quality, environmental, safety, communications, security, and integration.
- This position typically is assigned to multiple “Green I” or “Green II” projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- These projects are typically between $5M and $50M with a Low to Moderate level of complexity which may impact the facility or department level within the Company as well as some Senior Management and/or External Agencies.
- The PM-II serves as the unifying agent providing leadership, management, direction, coordination, and control of the overall project in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements of The Company.
- Bachelor's Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience
- This position is considered a leadership position; minimum qualifications must be met to be placed within this position.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.