Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility company in Missouri? They are currently looking for a Project Scheduler – Transmission to support their facility in St. Louis, Missouri. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Project Scheduler – Transmission
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Duration: Until Dec. 2019 (possible extension)
- Develop and maintain detailed, network-driven, resource-loaded schedules using Oracle Primavera.
- This includes development of a high-level milestone schedule during the planning stage of lifecycle and, then upon execution of project, a more detailed project schedule including elements of planning, design, permitting, procurement, construction and closeout.
- Analyze change requests and implement into the baseline plan if approved.
- Conduct routine schedule status updates.
- Conduct routine cost/schedule analysis and reporting to ensure successful completion of project.
- This may consist of baseline variance analysis, earned value analysis, float analysis, critical path impact, milestone reviews, trend analysis, invoice summary, look ahead indication, delinquency reports and narrative summaries.
- Conduct construction site visits to verify status, as needed, for major projects.
- Assist with developing project budgets and updating forecasts/cash flows on a monthly basis.
- Verify/Approve Contractor invoices.
- Ensure completion of purchase orders, receipts, contracts, service agreements and/or other business requirements relating to cost and schedule control.
- Attend and participate in project status review meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business-related discipline (Business, Construction Management, Finance, Accounting, etc.) from an accredited University required. MBA or advanced certification in Project Management, such as PMP or PMI-SP, is preferred.
Also looking for candidate with following:
- 5+ years’ experience as Project Scheduler on utility projects
- Intermediate knowledge of Transmission & Substation scheduling
- Primavera P6 experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.