We are looking for a Project Manager on behalf of one of the largest natural gas distributors in North America. In this role, you will work as part of a team, supporting multiple smaller maintenance/capital projects (up to $3 Million) from inception to completion
If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
- Acts as the primary contact for project activities, leading project review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration, and test.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies project problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Liaise with business functions to understand ongoing needs. Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- Proven capability of managing multiple projects
- Experience managing projects within Oil and Gas industry
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering
- Strong communication skills
- Budget management and scheduling management skill
- Demonstrated experience with Primavera P6, MS Projects, and Excel