We have an immediate opening for a “SQL Server / HighJump Developer” for a 12-months opportunity in Nashville, TN
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- HighJump Developer/Seniors Analyst skills required to support Complex Troubleshooting, New Feature Requests and Project Work
Must have the following Experience or Knowledge in:
- Candidate must have the following experience or knowledge:
- Experience with HighJump's Development toolset (create Stored Procedures, SQL queries, .
- Develop HighJump Solutions in Warehouse Advantage, Yard Advantage, and Labor Advantage.
- MS SQL Server Management Studio
- SQL Server 2016 or newer development experience with exposure to enterprise level SQL Server environments (update Windows Task Scheduler,). o Zebra Printer Setup Utilities
- Use of xml, flat files (FTP/SFTP), message queues, table to table communication
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted