Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Telecom Engineer on a 3 months long assignment extension beyond, in Salt Lake City, UT, USA.
- Perform routine maintenance and operational troubleshooting on all telecommunications equipment. Assist in the identification of system/network problems across the infrastructure.
- Tests, adjust, and fix equipment as necessary.
- Performs the overall equipment administration for the telecommunications system.
- Responsible for the mentoring, coaching, and training of the junior telecom engineering staff. Coordinates the progress of projects related to changes, upgrades, programming requests, and expansion of the telecommunications equipment and network.
- Make capacity recommendations to management by monitoring the performance of the telecommunications network and equipment.
- Responds to operational issues related to the function of telecommunications equipment.
- Works with vendors on projects related to the telecommunications network and equipment.
- Report equipment/network problems to our vendors and tracks their responses through to resolution. Supplies documentation regarding the function, performance, traffic, or administration of the telecommunications equipment.
- Evaluates new software and hardware products.
– Strong Customer Focused work ethic
– Capable of understanding the strategic direction of the company and how business drivers and impact
– Participate in On-Call Rotation to support the telecom infrastructure during off hours
– 5+ years in a large call center environment. Solid grasp of information technology and its impact on call centers.
– 5+ years of experience in at least 3 of the following:
– Avaya Contact Center Architecture
– Avaya Communications Manager Administration
– Avaya Application Enablement Services
– Avaya Experience Portal
– Session Border Controllers
– SIP Trunking
– Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
– Integrated Voice Response (IVR)
– AT&T RouteIT
– Nice Call Recording
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.