We have an immediate opening for a “Agile Coach” for a 4+ months opportunity in Herndon VA
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Position 1: Experience with SVN/GIT, DevOps, Agile Engineering, ETL, Business Rules and
Position 2: Experience with Technical DoJo.
Position 3: Deep Experience with Cloud/AWS, Cloud Migrations, Private and Public Clouds.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coach, train and mentor the stakeholders and teams about Agile mindset and best practices, bringing in the key tenets from Lean, Kanban and XP
- Experience with Technical DoJo.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as an Agile Coach.
- Coach/Supervise all Agile ceremonies including sprint planning, sprint retrospective, sprint demo, daily stand ups
- Conduct Value stream mapping exercises to bring together business strategy, product vision and development initiatives.
- Guide/coach feature/story mapping working sessions
- Mentor Scrum Masters in retrospective, time boxing and facilitation techniques; Coach teams to retrospect and achieve higher levels of performance.
- Coach product owners and development teams with respect to Agile processes and mindset – writing user stories, slicing techniques, sizing/estimation methodologies, business value estimation and progress tracking methods.
- Guide the stakeholders, development and operations teams on mature DevOps practices (Deployment Pipeline, Cross-team collaboration, Test-driven Development, CI/CD)
- Facilitate cross-communication and an open culture to sort out intra-team dependencies often extending to third parties and vendors.
- Oversee the Creation, Estimation, Slicing and Disaggregation of Epics, Features and User Stories in Backlog Refinement sessions
- Guide teams in developing high level product road maps
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted