We are looking for a .NET Software Developer to work with our expert engineering team of 20 employees across the world. Do you have a passion for software development? Then we would love to hear from you.
Cytiva is a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On day to day basis:
· Work within an Agile Scrum environment to develop user interface and instrument control software that delivers best in class imaging solution to our customers.
· Assist in development of user stories and task estimation for product and sprint backlogs.
· Leverage your programming expertise to ensure that the correct patterns and practices are being used throughout the product in a uniform way.
· Maintain and optimize algorithms used to acquire and process image data generated by the Cell DIVE imager.
· Develop and maintain unit and integration tests that help ensure CI/CD pipeline goals are met.
· Work with system engineers and scientists define requirements for system performance and validate performance against agreed upon specifications.
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· Minimum of 3 years of Software Development experience with thin/thick clients and APIs
· Well versed with Agile Scrum methodologies
· Experience with .NET, .NET Core, C#, Visual Studio
· Experience with WFC, WPF, MVVM, MEF
· Experience in Biotech, Medical Device, or Healthcare
· Experience with AWS or Azure for both infrastructure and services
· Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Automated Frameworks
· Experience with hardware control, image acquisition
· Experience with C/C++/CLR image processing: stitching, flat-fielding, registration
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a .Net Developer, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.