We have an immediate opening for a “Windchill Developer” for an 8-months opportunity in Waukesha, WI
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Hands on Windchill PDMLink Business Administration, Creo/CATIA CAD administration
- Support experience and ability to work with PTC to get help and troubleshoot system /business
- administration issues.
- Previous work experience with customization of Product Lifecycle Management Solutions – PTC Windchill
- PLM suite mandatory
- PTC PLM Suite Management – Windchill 10.x or 11.x
- Creo or CATIA Workgroup Manager
- PDMLink, ProjectLink,
- Solution Architecture
- ITIL Best Practices/Service Delivery
- Windchill API, Windchill Customization Techniques
- Development experience using latest Java/J2EE, Spring2.0, Struts, Hibernate, Web-Services
- Experience in Windchill Development
- Database experience in Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in JIRA or similar code management tools
- Experience in code re-factoring tools and performance tuning tools
- Experience working in Windows O/S and Shell Scripting knowledge. Experience in Linux
- German and English fluently
- Teamwork abilities – Distributed global workforce – Europe, US
- Bachelor’s Degree; Masters’ Degree in Engineering
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted