Our client is one of the world's largest multinational utility and energy service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Technical Writer in Welland, ON.
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
MUST BE: Good communicator, good writer, will be writing instructions for internal employees.
- Support the Supply Chain and Manufacturing (SCM) team by documenting processes into well-constructed and easy-to-read approval documents that provide an overview of manufacturing operations.
- Draft a variety of standard operating procedures, work instructions, bill of material lists and training documentation that support a start-up manufacturing site.
- Draft, edit and revise work instructions, manuals, user guides, process flows and other documentation in support of manufacturing operations in standard formats
- Consult and liaise with subject matter experts & technicians to develop standard operating procedures, training documentation and other communication documents
- Manage multiple projects at once and liaise with multiple departments to assess and determine documentation needs in each area of manufacturing
- Advanced experience with Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects in parallel
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with accuracy and a bias for action
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously: identify a plan and execution timeline for deliverables
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and drawings