We are looking for an Engineering Project Manager on behalf of one of North America’s leading natural gas distributors. They will be responsible for managing all phases of Civil and Mechanical pipeline projects, from inception to completion.
- Acts as primary contact for project activities, leading project review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies project problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Liaise with business functions to understand ongoing needs.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
This role will require 25% travel
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in construction and project management
- Engineering Degree preferred