We have an immediate opening for a Help Desk Support for a Twelve month assignment in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Biomedical or Associates degree and 2 years of related industry experience
- Process Thinking:
- Ability to learn/understand Biomedical functions
- Ability to understand different Service Business functions/processes in the Biomedical space
- Ability to understand Data Flows
- Computer skills:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Communication Skills:
- Ability to communicate in person and on the phone in an effective manner
- Ability to collaborate
- Ability to concisely communicate over email and Instant Messaging
- Ability to Multi-task and Work Independently:
- Ability to manage & track multiple tasks and stay focused to close
- Ability to adapt, shift focus if needed, but keep other tasks in mind for further work
- Ability to determine when to ask questions on unanticipated variations, vs work independently
- Attention to detail, accuracy and record keeping of work performed
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.