The Ian Martin Group is seeking a Pipeline Documentation Specialist who will be responsible for reviewing gas pipeline construction project documentation to ensure requirements are to standard, for a short-term contract assignment.
Our client owns and operates the largest natural gas distribution network in North America and is relied on by millions of consumers for fuel.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Ensure that project records/drawings are received, reviewed, assessed, processed and turned over to EIM in accordance with Corporate Procedures and Policies;
- ensure that project records are turned over and complete in accordance to the PRTP and TIR01-101;
- Perform vendor completeness check between vendor and commissioning records;
- Collect and ensure red line markups are completed as per internal procedure and As-Built meet Engineering Drawing Standards and Redline Markup Procedure;
- Assist management in the electronic filing and recording of project documents.
Applicants with post-secondary degree or diploma in document or information systems management, minimum of 3 years’ experience, P6 software, exceptional knowledge of MS Office tools and programs, and are highly skilled communiators, will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.