On behalf of our client, a leader in natural gas distribution, we are looking for a Planner/Scheduler to join their team on a contractual basis
Location: Edina, MN or Superior, WI
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6 software.
- Familiar with WBS/CBS and resource structures for projects.
- Able to assist with reviewing planned activities, remaining activities, and progress with field supervision and PM.
- Still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
- Solves a range of straight forward problems.
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Familiarity with processes and procedures and can recommend process improvements.
- Supports the Project Controls department and project management personnel.
- Assists in the preparation of training material.
- Works as part of a project team.
Competency Demonstration: Familiar with SETW Project Management System.
Decision Making: Capable of making decisions that are normally within established guidelines
- Duties are assigned with detailed oral and occasionally written instructions, as to methods and procedures to be followed.
- Results are usually reviewed in detail and technical guidance is usually available.
- Leadership Authority: Little / No supervision accountabilities assigned.
- Other Constraints PCS must meet minimum requirements of Intermediate PCC and be determined by the supervisor to be a high performer prior to progressing to the Intermediate level.
Education / Experience:
- Engineering EIT or greater (or it's equivalent). 0-3 years of practical experience.
- Certifications: Working towards a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) designation.
- Duties/Technical Expertise: Assigned to projects up to $20MM/Year with typically 1 year or less in duration