Do you want to work for one of the largest Nuclear companies in South Carolina? They are currently looking for a Project Manager II to support their facility in York, South Carolina. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Project Manager II
Duration: Until Dec. 2019
Location: York, South Carolina
- This position is typically retained to manage multiple Green I or Green II projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- The Project Manager II may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Department Leadership (i.e. individual contributors up to executive management).
- High School Diploma/GED or applicable certification from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 9 years of project management experience.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university.
- Proficient in project management principles.
- Preferred Qualifications: Masters – business (MBA), project management, or equivalent.
- Utility Technical Certifications/Training;
- PMP or CAPM Certification;
- CMII/Construction Certifications;
- Professional Engineer License.
- Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling/ Cost Controls.
- Experience in utility industry.
- Knowledge in construction management.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.