Ian Martin has an immediate need for a contract Logistics Coordinator to support an implementation and increasing project demands.
In preparation for the implementation phase, the Logistics Coordinator will:
- Review the standard freight pay process and bring to FPA team attention any special consideration for the specific country, Geozone (example: Invoices must be sent and keep in original, etc).
- Engage stakeholders as needed (trade compliance, taxes, AP, etc.)
- Provide required information for set up, e.g.,:
- Be the central point of contact for freight pay communications, e.g.,
Ongoing support after implementation:
- Lead Q&A sessions within Geozone to enforce process and address communication gaps.
- Maintain updated information within CTSI:
- Support TCS as needed with exception management ( Example: Identify to whom the invoice belong to, who should process for payment, etc.)
- Act as the escalation point. Reporting: Run reports as requested
The successful candidate will have experience in the Oil and Gas industry, preferably with well service / equipment, strong interpersonal communication skills, and be highly detail oriented.
All applicants are reviewed and those that qualify will be contact by our team.