Maintenance Journeyman Electrician
- Elora, Ontario
- Certification of Qualification or Red Seal
- Permanent, Continental Day Shift
- $33 per hour plus Shift Premiums ($1 to $4.50 per hour)
- Fully Company Paid Benefits, Pension Plan
- Progressive Work Environment
Are you looking to work with an established privately owned Canadian company that has a true entrepreneur’s spirit? Want to work for a company that has a great culture and is recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies?
Ian Martin Group is working with a world leader in their field that makes cutting-edge, polymer-based products extend the service life, reduce the risk of damage, and reduce downtime associated to corrosion, noise and vibration, impact and wear for a broad range of products servicing the Transportation, Mining and Chemical industries.
As our new Maintenance Electrician, you will have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and commitment to safety at all times. You will be excited to work with cutting edge machinery and enjoy the daily challenge of working in a unique environment like this.
Your tasks will include:
- Working on PLCs (programmable logic controllers), HMI (human-machine interface), EMT (electrical metallic tubing); troubleshooting, diagnose and programming industrial controls
- Performing regular maintenance of equipment including rebuilds, in-house refurbishments, modifications and updating
- Take a proactive approach to maintenance and willingness to get involved to improve how things are done
- Clearly communicating with your team on regular basis to ensure that production maintains its quality and speed
Working with Ian Martin Group to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. We work with companies that take a lot of pride in what they do – just like us. Our client knows that top talent can be anywhere in Canada, and if this sounds like the role for you, they will assist in relocation.
- Certification of Qualification Journeyman Electrician (309A or 442A)
- At least 5 years working in an fast-paced industrial manufacturing environment or relevant experience (Oil & Gas, Power, Plastic, Rubber, Extrusion, Steam Power)
- Demonstrated experience with PLCs and HMIs
- Mechanically inclined
- Self-starter that is able to work independently and with a team
- Flexible to work shifts and weekends; overtime with little advanced notice
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or call/text us at (905) 330 9861. If you text, please include your name and position you’re interested in.