Lead Hand – Assembly
- Ancaster, Ontario
- Certification of Qualification Required (433A / 422A / 309A)
- Permanent, 36-48 hours per week, 12-hour shifts, Rotating Continental
- $42 per hour + opportunities for overtime
- Benefits Plan, Pension Plan
Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success in the Automotive Industry?
Ian Martin Group is working with a client that designs and delivers solutions for vehicle manufacturers. They combine world-leading expertise with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers must difficult challenges. Their forward thinking people, processes and products set the standard for quality, reliability and performance.
As our new Lead Hand, you will play an integral role in leading the completion of equipment and facilities projects as well as facilitate planned maintenance activities and emergency repairs in the production environment. You will have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency. You have a great work ethic and like to see a job well done.
Your tasks will include:
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and maintaining PLCs, Robotics, Vision and Automation-based manufacturing equipment including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and control systems
- Ensuring equipment documentation systems including work orders, obtaining and updating technical reference manuals, instructions and electrical schematics required to service equipment are current and accurate
- Work as a Technical Lead Hand with team members to complete preventative maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting and refurbishment in a high volume environment
- Take a proactive role in helping overcome operational problems and preventative maintenance programs
- Work with management and production employees to establish schedules to ensure customer satisfaction and 100% on time delivery
- Monitor all quality systems on an ongoing basis; assist operational teams to identify problems
- Monitor and asses maintenance employee training including recommendations fo any additional training requirements
Working with Ian Martin Group to Find Your Next Career
We’re a big company with a lot of history, but with a personalized approach and a genuine interest in finding you your perfect fit. The client that we are working with offers a highly competitive wage with benefits and a pension plan. If you’re looking for a chance to make a move, they offer a relocation package to make that happen and we will be there to help you and your family through this transition.
- Certification of Qualification and/or Red Seal for Industrial Millwright (433A) and/or Industrial Electrician (442A) and/or Electrician with Industrial experience (309A)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a fast-paced, high-volume manufacturing environment with hands on repair and maintenance of Automation, Robotics and CNC machining centres
- Strong electrical knowledge and PLCs required
- Excellent communication, negotiating, team orientation and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Fanuc, A-B, Omron and Siemens controls and, Fanuc and ABB robotics
- Able to work rotating continental shifts
Are you ready to apply and feel you fit the criteria above?
Please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” to this posting. Or you can give us a call at 1 (800) 567 9675 x 2283 or call/text us at (905) 330 9861. If you text, please include your name and position you’re interested in.