The Reliability Manager is the lead for all North Atlantic reliability teams and surface operations. This person must bring a collaborative, energetic approach through leadership and coaching. You will foster a culture where reliable design, operation and maintenance of the assets is key to improving safety and production for the business.
- Work cross functionally in the development, implementation and management of a reliability program, which encompasses systems, processes, procedures, standards, KPIs, analysis and tools that will maximize business value for fixed and mobile assets.
- Identifies and addresses asset reliability issues in the operations ensuring best practices for asset uptime are standardized and shared across the business.
- Works with management teams to ensure compliance to the reliability program and that asset reliability risks are identified and mitigated appropriately.
- Provides recommendations on strategic investment in equipment, technology and initiatives to optimize asset value.
- Collaborates with management teams and key stakeholders in development of budgets as well as production and shutdown plans.
- Leads specialized reliability teams improving reliability for Electrical, Civil/Dams and Refractory assets across the North Atlantic surface operations.
- Builds an effective reliability team ensuring that they have the right skills, knowledge and experience to safely deliver improved performance and reliability in the operations they are part of.
- To grow the use of new technology, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence to predict failures and equipment health across the North Atlantic Operations.
- The ideal candidate will possess an undergraduate degree in engineering or a related technical field.
- Preferred certifications include: Registered Engineers and Maintenance Reliability Professionals and/or Maintenance Management Professionals.
A minimum of 11 to 15 years of experience is required with a minimum of 10 years in reliability or maintenance leadership role. Experience with development and implementation of Reliability programs and metrics such as OEE, MTBF, MTTR in a processing or industrial environment is required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, coach, influence and collaborate with others to build effective working relationships.
- Experience in building and leading multi-discipline teams across geographies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Software skills in MS Office products and CMMS systems (SAP).