If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We have an immediate opening for a Lean Manufacturing Technician for a 12+ months assignment in Waukesha, WI
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results
- Project Management Experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; statistically literate and familiar with Six Sigma quality concepts and tools
- Demonstrated commitment for process improvement
- Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
- Background in levering the lean manufacturing toolkit to improve operations
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.