Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Marketing Communications Specialist on 06+ month assignment extensions beyond, in Marlborough, MA. USA.
This role supports by working with global and field marketing to develop and drive integrated, marketing communication strategies and programs. The individual coordinates with internal and external resources to develop and execute programs that deliver on business priorities and marketing objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in marketing, marketing communications, digital marketing or a related field
- Commanding knowledge of integrated communication strategies (digital, print, and events)
- Knowledge of, and experience with, marketing automation, content management and CRM tools
- Proven ability to motivate and work effectively with diverse, cross-functional, global teams, multiple levels (including executive level), and outside vendors
- Experience managing agency relationships
- Ability to influence and drive change at all levels of the organization
- Campaign and project management experience
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.