Our Banking Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Marketing Manager for a 12 month contract with high possibility of extension.
As a Marketing Manager, responsible for day-to-day project management and budgets for individual marketing campaigns; depending on specific program, budgets for an individual campaign
- Email marketing experience
- Marcom experience
- Agency management and briefing experience
- Project management experience
- Credit Cards experience
- FI or other larger matrixed organizations
- Agency experience
- Ability to manage difficult partners – getting buy in, be firm but keep relationship
- Ability to speak and present to leadership levels
Additional Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of marketing communications and digital marketing planning and implementation.
- Proven experience in managing creative and marketing communications processes for all mediums Strong background in Digital Marketing.
- Ability to deliver value to the business through leveraging marketing expertise.
- Previous experience in creating or developing annual marketing plans
- Passion for marketing communications and financial services.
- Drive to ensure timely delivery.
- Strong communication, inter-personal and people skills.
- Strong ability to influence without having the authority.
- Strong strategic and business thinking.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to support recommendations with facts.
- Extensive project management experience.
- Demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong change management skills.
- Strong Analytical/Systematic Thinking.
- University Degree with post-secondary in marketing or certification courses like CMA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an agency or a client role specializing in email marketing.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”