Our client, a market leading integrated oil company has an immediate need for a Marketing Services Analyst to join their team and support Marketing Services with corporate set up, maintenance, and updating customers in SAP. This a 6 month contract position (with a potential extension) located in the their Calgary head office location.
The main responsibilities will include assistance with SAP (including Know Your Customer), and ensuring commodity contracts are properly documented, executed, distributed and retained per corporate policy. Other responsibilities will include set up and maintenance of contracts and customers within electronic trading systems and aiding as required for internal audits and SOX audits.
- Assistance with counterparty set up (including Know Your Customer), and SAP customer input and maintenance within SAP itself, and the client’s source trading systems.
- Ensuring commodity contracts are properly documented, executed, distributed and retained per corporate policy for all three commodities.
- Set up and maintenance of contracts and customers within electronic trading systems.
- Ensuring systems of record are kept current with appropriate counterparty data, including tax information.
- Daily backfill and assistance of natural gas confirmations, natural gas liquids contracts, and crude oil contracts.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative type role.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Ability to work independently and time management skills.
- Verbal and written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, outstanding positive attitude, and desire to grow.
- Ability to work well under pressure and extreme deadlines.
Nice to Haves:
- 2 Years of previous Oil and Gas Industry experience.
- Office Administration or Business Administration Diploma or equivalent training and business experience.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.