Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as USA’s leading Utility company.
We are looking for a Materials Coordinator III to support the team.
Duration: 8 months
Location: Akron, Ohio, United States
This is a part time opportunity, 4 – 5 hours per day
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Required to have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and experience with material management.
- Required to have experience working in a logistics or warehousing function.
- Organize and set up the warehouse and stores.
- This person will be setting up the physical warehouse storerooms, as well as the SAP requirements.
- Transfer material from one plant to another. Once verified a material is available, there is a form to complete and send to the warehouse where the material is requested to be transferred from.
- Manually create release purchase orders for urgent requests.
- Work with Buyer, Vendor, Warehouse as needed to provide plant personnel with updates on status of specific materials as requested.
- Update stock code descriptions, part numbers, etc. as requested
- Use SAP to 'extend' a stock code from one plant for use at another
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.