We have an immediate opening for a Mechanical Engineer III for a Twelve Month assignment in Westborough, Massachusetts
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Looking for a candidate with a background in mechanical or automation engineering.
- A working knowledge of the Bio-Pharmaceutical industry is beneficial.
- Possess experience with process development in a lean manufacturing area.
- Can write and execute protocols including installation qualifications (IQ), operational qualification (OQ) and performance qualification (PQ)
- In addition, they should have experience in composing work instructions and can provide guidance and training to others.
- Candidate should have experience working in a ISO-13485/9000 cGMP ISO 7 clean room environment.
- Candidate should have a strong work ethic that will drive results in an expeditious manner towards a positive outcome.
- Can collect and interpret data to develop capable manufacturing process that will yield a consistent quality product repeatedly.
- Additional skills in web converting/handling, heat sealing and system automation is a plus. Qualifications would consist of a bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.