We have an immediate opening for a Mechanical Engineer III for a Six month assignment Phoenix, Arizona.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Title – Mechanical Engineer III
Work shift (days/times) – M- F (8-5 local time)
- BS in Mechanical Engineering with 8+ years of experience or Masters with 5+ years of experience
- Experience in mechanical design, project engineering, familiar with plastic, sheet metal, die casting and rubber parts design and process
- Expertise with CAD software (PTC Creo, SolidWorks, Autocad) ability to use advanced features for tolerance stackup analysis, proper requirements definition.
- Experience with full product cycle from concept to stable production.
- Experience with reliability testing with Weibull Analysis and other Design for Reliability tools will be better
- Demonstrated program/project planning capability
- Demonstrated project leadership and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Note: Exceptional teamwork, verbal and written communication skills, Strong multi-tasking skills and experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.