Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for a Project Engineer in Houston, TX
Looking for the following skills:
- Design machinery and production equipment.
- Design and analyze compressors, engines, pumps, heaters, fans, drilling equipment, pipelines, and rotating equipment.
- Perform engineering duties in planning and designing tools, engines, machines, and other mechanically functioning equipment.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of such equipment as centralized heat, gas, water, and steam systems.
- Requires 10+ years experience, Midstream experience is a plus.
- Engineering degree
- 10% travel
- Manage third party engineering firms
- Technical aptitude
- Lead meetings
- Prior Oil & Gas / Facility experience
- Manages the execution of the design deliverable by a third party engineering firm against the project budget and schedule
- Reviews vendor materials quotations, prepares technical evaluations, and recommends to the supervisor selections based on technical merit along with price and delivery. For example meters, equipment vessels, buildings, pipe, valves and fittings