We have an immediate opening for a Mechanical Engineer for a 12-month assignment in Issaquah, Washington.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Strong experience with Autodesk Inventor or similar CAD package required (e.g. Catia, Unigraphics, Pro/E, Solidworks)
- Solid proficiency in drafting of Mechanical Engineering drawings, following ANSI Y14.5 & GD&T standards.
- Familiar in design with and selection of electric motors, actuators, springs, gears, bearings, fasteners
- Applicable experience in part design and fabrication processes with metals and plastics.
- Adaptable experience in the unique demands of developing rapid prototype parts as well the processes associated with their transition into a low-rate production environment.
- Must possess an Accredited BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, or a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time
- Must be willing to work in our Issaquah, WA facility full-time.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.