Our client is one of North America’s leading Integrated Oil Companies. They have an immediate need for a National Safety Code Subject Matter Expert to join their team for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity. This role will be located in their downtown Calgary head office location.
- Review of current vehicle and driver files to ensure compliance with required documentation and standards:
- Pre-trip inspection logs
- Repair records
- Vehicle maintenance documentation
- Driver log books
- Driver abstracts
- Commercial Vehicle Inspections (CVIP)
- Bringing Husky up to 2019 training requirements
- Review and update Husky’s NSC program to ensure compliance with current and new regulations
- Report on ELD mandatory laws
- Ensure ongoing files are maintained with weekly, monthly and/or annual records required to stay compliant
- Provide Husky with updates and reports on on-going basis
- Complete quarterly metrics, as outlined by Husky on NSC compliance
- NSC report that includes findings and corrective actions and recommendations
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.