Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Language QA – German to support the team.
Duration: 4 months
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
The selected candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and executing functional and system tests for the Automotive program in German. Furthermore, the candidate will troubleshoot issues and write detailed bugs reports and status reports so that progress in testing can be easily tracked.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- German native speaker.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Industry experience in Software Quality Assurance or Integration and Verification of SW solutions in complex environments.
Number of Years of Work Experience:
- 0-4 years Industry experience in Software engineering (preferable QA)
- Bachelors or Graduate University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Multi-lingual capabilities in any European or Asian based languages.
- Solid understanding of computer and/or telecommunication networks and excellent troubleshooting skills in those environments
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux operating system
- The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems quickly and creatively.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.