We have an immediate opening for a .NET Developer for a 9+ months assignment in Akron, OH
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or green card holder
- 5+ years development experience leveraging the .NET framework (4.0 or later), VB and/or C#, and Visual Studio 2015 or later
- Experience/Knowledge using Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server (TFS)/Azure DevOps to manage source code, manage developer tasks and bugs, and perform builds/deploys
- Experience developing in Oracle
- Solid working knowledge of MVC 5.0 or later
- Solid working knowledge of Entity Framework 6 or later
- Comfortable with using standard computer software – Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus Suite and an aptitude for using these technologies to accomplish work assignments
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and solve problems in a production support environment; possess analytical skills to effectively resolve technical problems and think creatively
- Must be skilled in both oral and written communications in order to contribute to meetings and write documentation, procedures and process flows
- Willingness to undertake assignments involving unfamiliar subjects, and possess an aptitude to learn quickly
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, and be available for call-in and after hours support if needed
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.