We have an immediate opening for a .NET Developer for a Twelve Month assignment in Edmonton, Alberta.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Experience & Requirements:
- The ability to work beyond normal business hours to resolve severity 1 issues as required
- Ability to work a weekend during implementations as required
- Ability to carry and respond to pager in the event of a serious incident with major applications we support (rotates with the other developer)
- Working knowledge of Visio
- Knowledge and experience with technical documentation such as architecture diagrams, installation instructions and functional specifications
- Excellent communications skills required are both verbal and written
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.