Our large Engineering client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for a .Net Developer to support the team.
Duration: 4+ months
Location: North York, Ontario
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server 2008+
- Experience in relational database design and development
- Own and Lead assigned projects
- Subject matter expert within technical area (Frontend, Backend, SQL, Reporting, DBA)
- Explore and implement new technology standards to help drive innovation and system performance
- Lead Process documentation and skills development initiatives for the larger team
- Analyze and evaluate customer-level data to provide enriched customer insights and identify opportunities for improvement
- Comfortable communicating at all different levels, from cross-functional to executive
- Work in partnership with PMO to ensure timely delivery on projects
- Mentoring team members
- Web application development and implementation
- Identification of system deficiencies and recommending solutions
- Provide time estimates for projects
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Performance testing, software implementation, systems documentation
- Support of the programs developed for internal customers
- Ensuring quality control while respecting predetermined business rules and deadlines
- Enhancing and supporting existing tools and database infrastructures
- Assisting various business units through alignment and implementation to achieve targeted goals
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.