We have an immediate opening for a .Net Developer III for a 10+ months assignment in Akron OH.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
5+ years development experience leveraging the .NET framework (4.0 or later), C#, and Visual Studio 2017 or later.
- Experience/Knowledge using Microsoft’s TFS or Azure Dev Ops to manage source code, manage developer tasks and bugs, and perform builds/deploys.
- Experience developing against SQL Server 2012 or later, Azure SQL DB, Oracle may also be required depending on the project/assignment
- Solid working knowledge of MVC 5.0 or later
- Solid working experience in Angular 5 or greater
- Solid working knowledge of Entity Framework 6 or later
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
- Must be willing to travel (infrequent)
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Akron
- Position will also be involved in migrating applications to Azure cloud as Paas. Angular is a critical skill set as well.
- Has worked and been an active participant on a Scrum team or similar Agile methodology
- User interface component development using tools like Telerik’s Kendo UI
- Experience developing applications that work with Azure application services.
- Knowledge of rich client frameworks such as Knockout and Angular
- Experience utilizing OData web services across .NET applications
- Experience with Bootstrap mobile-friendly framework for web development
- Automated unit testing using MSTest, nUnit, xUnit or similar testing frameworks
- Experience with Fakes, Moles, Moq, RhinoMocks or similar mocking frameworks
- Previous experience leveraging behavior driven development to align solution to requirement
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.